26 February 2013

star wars primer

chart geek made a nice star wars family tree for the new movies that will be made...i guess it's sort of spoilery if you didn't read any of the expanded universe books...it's too bad that hamill, fisher, and ford are  too old to play their characters and have a movie about mara/luke and han/leia, but maybe they'll cast new people to play them...however, i'm afraid they will probably skip that generation and do a teen story about their kids instead to appeal to a younger audience...

http://www.chartgeek.com/star-wars-family-tree/


1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh, this is cool! I suspect you're probably right and they'll probably focus on the kids. And while I normally like teen dramas, I hope they don't do that here. They have to know that their core audience is a little older (at least I think).

    I guess we'll see! I just hope R2D2 is still around. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete