several cool vids came out this week
first is the avengers trailer...
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/10/11/the-avengers-trailer/
there are many websites that are dissecting and analyzing it...my take is that it looks pretty cool, but samuel jackson's delivery of the voice over portion seems flat...like he's just reading it...the part where capt. america criticizes stark seems out of place since he's just a guy on super steroids...really interested to see how they handle the hulk
second is the dragon age web series with felicia day that ties into the newest dlc for the dragon age 2...you won't be able to follow it if you haven't played the game
third is the last episode of this season for the guild...it's out on xbox but doesn't come out on msn until thursday...this season was pretty good...tons of special guests
I'm so excited for The Avengers! I enjoyed the trailer but I'm not hard core and I'm pretty easy to please. I'm looking forward to seeing the interactions between all the characters.
ReplyDelete